Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Current Itenerary




Hey, guys!  I'm planning on being home for Christmas, and this is the page where I'll be updating my itinerary.  If you want to follow me in my travels, please just bookmark this page! There are still openings, so please contact me if you want to meet me or have me speak/do a presentation/do worship at your church!  Thanks a lot and please be praying for me!









November 26 - Arrive in Indianapolis
November 27 - Sunday at Horizon Indianapolis, IN
November 30 - Wednesday at Horizon Indianapolis, IN
December 4 - Sunday at Harvest Leo, IN
December 7 - Wednesday morning at Horizon Christian School (Evening still open!)
December 11 - Sunday at Horizon Central, Indianapolis, IN
December 14 - Wednesday service at __________
December 18 - Sunday service at Calvary Chapel St. Mary's, OH
December 20th - January 5th - Time with family in Minnesota and Texas
January 6 - Friday Night Live at Horizon Indianapolis, IN
January 8 - Sunday at Horizon Indianapolis, IN
January ?? - Leave for Ukraine!

3 comments:

  1. :)Woohoo. That's so awesome! Will keep praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, David! Can you add the Feedburner subscription that is a widget in your blogger dashboard? Thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Jodi, I'm not sure what you mean by that... :( Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete