Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Worship Ministry


The worship ministry is doing well.  We're getting lots of positive feedback just about how we do worship.  They say that our style is not just good, but it's really different.  I was talking to a friend about it today, and he told me that he really appreciated how we sound good, but there's never too much of what we do.  He said that you can tell that the focus is always on the worship and not on the worship team.  That was awesome to hear.  Please be praying for us as a team- we need more songs in Russian and Ukrainian, and I need to be able to learn them quickly.  Also, I'm really going to miss playing with them while I'm in America.

If you would like to hear one of the songs that we do, you can check it out on YouTube here.  I translated it from Ukrainian into English so that I could do it in America when I get back.  It's one of my favorite songs.

2 comments:

  1. :), that's fantastic bro. God in focus and not the worship team! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David!!! That was one of my favorite songs I heard in Ukraine while I was there... I have been looking for it all over the youtube! Love it!

    ReplyDelete