Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Youth Group Stuff


The youth group has been growing lately.  We're currently going through Ephesians.  I think I might be able to finish the book before I travel to America.  It'll be hard to take a 6-week break in the middle of a book if I don't!  :)  (Don't worry - someone else will be teaching for me while I'm in America...)  We're concentrating on the topic "who we are in Christ."  That has been a huge blessing to me.

Another thing we've been working on with the youth group is a YouTube series called the Lion Kink Chronicles.  It's been a lot of fun.  It's really just something we do to hang out and get people together.  If you would like to check it out, please click on the links below.  There are four episodes right now, but we're planning more.  We're also thinking of doing another show with more of a Christian theme, but that will probably be in Ukrainian or Russian.

Episode # 1: The Beginning
Episode # 2: The Dreamer
Episode # 3: Unite or Die
Episode # 4: Termination

No comments:

Post a Comment